Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1785754
- Hs Graduate/ged
- Special Education Pop
- Drivers License, Phys Physical Examination, Tb Tuberculosis
Delta T Group is looking for Paraprofessionals and Teaching Aides for opportunities with our clients located in the greater Hartford area of CT.
Day to Day:
- Assists classroom teacher with lesson delivery, classroom management, and material development
- Track student progress throughout the day, sometimes with the use of charts or graphics
- Empower students with strategies that enhance their strengths
- Help teacher facilitate technology in the classroom when necessary
- Provide an encouraging and supportive presence to students
- Monitor the classroom to minimize distractions and disruptions
- Fingerprint background check
- Copy of highest Level of Education
- 3 Professional References (2 supervisor & 1 co-worker)
- Current Resume
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunities are available all over the state!
- Delta-T Group schedules are flexible. We offer all sorts of assignments, up to 40-hours per week. Provide us with your availability, and we will match you with work.
Direct Care Support
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
Phone: 860-529-2554 -- Fax: 860-529-2250
101 Centerpoint DriveSuite 100Middletown, CT 06457
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!