Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teacher
at Delta T Group
Job Reference #: 1790483
- Bachelors Degree
- Special Education Pop
- Drivers License, Tb Tuberculosis, Phys Physical Examination
Delta T Group is looking for Special Education Teachers for opportunities with our clients located in the greater Mansfield area of CT.
Day to Day:
- Adhere to individual education plans for each of the students in your class
- Communicate with appropriate personnel (staff, family) about student progress and challenges
- Practice positive reinforcement in response to student behavior
- Maintain a positive, supportive, safe learning environment for students with various learning abilities and styles
- Confer with appropriate personnel about disciplinary and behavioral issues with students
- Work with students from ages 12-21
- CT Special Education Teacher Certification
- Fingerprint background check will be required
- Copy of highest Level of Education
- 3 Professional References (2 supervisor & 1 co-worker)
- Current Resume
- Current CPR
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunities are available all over the state!
- Delta-T Group schedules are flexible. We offer all sorts of assignments, up to 40-hours per week. Provide us with your availability, and we will match you with work.
Teacher Special Education
1099 Independent Contractor
Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Submit HF
Phone: 860-529-2554 -- Fax: 860-529-2250
101 Centerpoint DriveSuite 100Middletown, CT 06457
Each Delta-T company is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral agency. Registering with Delta-T Group is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Delta-T Group are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
DeltaTGroup.com We work for you.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!