Rich Products Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2nd Shift Casting Associate
at Rich Products Corporation
Fill ice cream cake molds in an assembly line process, blend crunch, peanuts and other deco ingredients as assigned. Maximize product quality and achieve individual outputs to support team in meeting its production goals.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to;
Evenly dispense ice cream and crunch into cake molds and attach cardboard bottom
Blend crunch per SOP and recipe
Blend Peanuts per SOP and recipe
Scale Peanut butter per SOP and recipe
Rotate deco and casting ingredients per SOP and quality standards
Place filled molds on conveyor belt for freezing
De-mold blanks from molds for either pack-off or decoration.
Clean utensils and molds and other production equipment in CIP room.
May be asked to rotate among all positions based on business needs.
Meet established quality and production guidelines and standards
Follows safety practices and identifies/corrects potential hazards
- Must meet physical demands as outlined on “Physical Demands Worksheet”
- Ability to follow directions
- Punctual and reliable in their work attendance.
- Must be able to work additional hours as needed by the business
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies and practices.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Bilingual a plus
Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 lbs continuously.