Rich Products Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2nd Shift Machine Operator
at Rich Products Corporation
Fill ice cream cake molds in an assembly line process, blend crunch, peanuts and other deco ingredients as assigned. Maximize product quality and achieve individual outputs to support team in meeting its production goals.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Observes all safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment.
- Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices, including maintaining an orderly and clean work area.
- Must be able to set up, change over, adjust, repair and operate all machinery/ equipment, on all shifts.
- Ensures all equipment is in operating condition and ready for on time startup.
- Must have the knowledge and experience to make necessary adjustments to keep products flowing consistently.
- Performs process control and quality checks.
- Operates date coders and verifies code dates on cases.
- Observes all OSHA and facility safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment.
- Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to General Manufacturing Practices and Safety Guidelines.
- Cleans all equipment using current sanitation practices.
- Assists Quality Assurance in obtaining samples of products and other miscellaneous duties.
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting of all processing equipment.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and legible completion of daily production reports/ documents.
- Trains new associates.
- Performs any other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 Years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment skills.
- Must have desire and ability to operate as a member of a Self-Directed work team.
- Must have ability to work in and contribute to Production Improvement, Associate Involvement, and Temporary Teams as assigned.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 lbs continuously.
- Required activities may include walking, standing, climbing, reaching, twisting, stooping, grasping, bending, pushing, pulling and moving about the facility.
- Will be required to work around bakery ingredients as part of daily activities
- Works in high noise area, hearing protection may be required. Hearing ability to meet Manufacturing facility safety requirements.
- Vision abilities include close, distance, peripheral and depth perception.
- Exposed to cold/ heat/ humidity.
- Able to work a multi shift environment.
- May handle potentially hazardous equipment or material.