Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Manager
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Are you creative and have a passion for Marketing? If so, Webster is looking for someone like you to join our Digital Communications. In this role, you will use your creativity to develop engaging and highly personalized communications to our consumers. You will have ownership over creating content for the email, inbox, push notification and SMS text message channels.
Customer expectations surrounding personalization and experience continue to evolve and increase at a rapid pace. Understanding customer needs and creating exceptional onboarding and ongoing experiences is vital for long-term competitiveness.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the strategy, design and implementation of Webster Bank's Digital Communication channels, which will drive new account growth and the deepening of existing customer relationships. As Webster continues to focus on marketing as a way to grow and strengthen relationships, support customers and drive business results, creative and solution-oriented thinking is not only encouraged, but expected.
In this role, you will serve as Webster's voice to the customer. You will have ownership over the language used to speak to our consumers and manage the process of delivering content directly to customers. To be successful, you will need to work closely with our internal partners to strategize and execute a communication plan on an ongoing basis.
On a daily basis, you will spend a good portion of your time:
- Thinking of ways to drive engagement -- how do we get customers to open, click, and take action when receiving a communication
- Identifying new ways to further personalize communications
- Writing content for communications to be delivered via the various Digital Communication channels
- Producing evergreen (nurturing) content
- Managing a marketing calendar in an automated road mapping platform
- Developing, testing, and deploying content as scheduled
- Measuring results of prior communications (engagement/pull through metrics)
- Managing contact management strategy to optimize customer experience and relationship deepening
- Managing messaging stream, cadence & strategy across all Digital Communication channels
- Partnering with creative teams to define creative needs (e.g. write creative briefs, partner to develop effective and efficient creative templates, execute creative development processes, etc.)
- Meeting with LoB partners from across the bank to understand/plan their communication needs
- Ensure campaign objectives align to business priorities across marketing channels and deliver on financial goals
Metrics that you will be responsible for include...
- Engagement: Communication open, click, overall pull through, etc.
- Content error rate: Errors within content (broken links, misspellings, etc.)
- Percentage of unsubscribed customers
You Are Definitely Good At...
- Prioritizing the User Experience
- Creative writing
- Thinking critically
- Meeting deadlines
- Paying attention to all details and taking pride in your work
- Organizing priorities and able to manage multiple deliverables with competing deadlines
- Self-starting with the ability to make sound business decisions -- you are ambitious
- Working in a team-oriented environment -- able to work across various lines of business and with external partners
- Understanding marketing technologies and methodologies
- Communicating ideas to stakeholders and leadership -- strong written and presentation skills
- Thinking innovatively -- willing to consider novel approaches to solving difficult problems
- Being passionate and always striving for excellence
You May Be Good At...
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or any other marketing content management system
- Working in the Financial Services and/or other regulated industries
- Understanding customer segments and how to communicate to each audience
- Driving qualified traffic through Digital Communication channels to engage, inform and motivate
- Development of a test plan, A/B testing, and presentation of results