Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Domain Architect Core
at Webster Bank
436 Slater Road-HF308
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Ensure stability and viability of infrastructure and consistency of design across projects by providing design oversight and advice to ensure compliance of projects and programs to technical/infrastructure architectural standards and roadmaps.
- Analyze, design, integrate and sustainable business driven technology solutions.
- Prepare project level and/or solution level designs for moderately complex initiatives and solutions.
- Define and document architecture capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals.
- Provide technical leadership to project teams to perform design to deployment related activities.
- Provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- Coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders on solution development that will drive technical change.
- Support assigned portfolios as the domain's lead "go to" contact around project pipeline, innovation and escalation, especially understanding and interpreting business requirements, and translating them into architecture, designs, and technical specifications.
- Assess the viability and feasibility of third party solutions to meet business requirements, and to advise and influence project sponsors and teams on the technical direction.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the domain architecture team to provide technical design guidance that aligns with the enterprise architecture vision and applicable technical standards.
- Work independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area.
- Recommend improvements to existing data, application, and infrastructure architectures in areas of expertise.
- Facilitate or influence changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!