Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Master Black Belt
at Webster Bank
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Our Continuous Improvement team of Black Belts and Master Black Belts is expanding! We have multiple opportunities for experienced candidates with a proven, successful, track record of process reengineering and change management.
This is a critical leadership position in the corporate continuous improvement department that is responsible for reengineering end to end solutions. This position reports directly to the Director of Corporate Continuous Improvement to drive better customer experience, unit cost, employee productivity, and operational risk. The successful candidate will have a track record supporting business strategies, providing thought leadership on emerging capabilities inclusive of business process management and intelligent automation, and the ability to execute process mining, opportunity identification, roadmap creation, solution design, and delivery with disciplined project and change management.
The position will be based in Connecticut, with travel among Hartford, New Britain, Southington, and Waterbury.
- BS in a technical field (engineering degree preferred)
- 10+ years of change management/process re-engineering experience
- Strong financial acumen to forecast and validate P&L impact
- Ability to partner with Sr. Leaders and align opportunities with annual financial plan or business objectives
- Mastery in strategic planning, lean enterprise, six sigma, operational excellence, design thinking, advanced analytics, project management, and change management.
- Clear and effective communicator at all corporate levels
- Passionate about driving continuous improvement
- Sense of urgency to achieve measurable results
- Manages direct and indirect employees to execute
- Enjoys the challenge of transformation