Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
2. Plan and implement moderate to complex program plans and budgets.
3. Track program performance to ensure timely delivery of all milestones and objectives.
4. Coordinate project pilots and rollout with clients and team members.
5. Facilitate the development of processes/metrics to measure program results.
6. Monitor post program activities to determine success of program; develop and recommend areas of improvement.
7. Evaluate alternative solutions and resolve program issues.
8. Provides other analytical and administrative support as necessary.
* 5-8 years of experience in business analysis and/or project management.
* Strong interpersonal, analytical and decision making skills.
* Basic understanding of accounting principles.
* Experience in the banking industry a plus.