Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Applications Developer (Drupal)
at Webster Bank
436 Slater Road-HF308
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
This is a new Software Development position within the Information Technology group, for a Drupal developer that will be responsible for developing and supporting the banks Dot Com site, in partnership with Marketing. This position will report into the Software Development team, reporting to the Supervisor, User Experience.
Key position requirements include:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience developing Drupal code
- A working knowledge of content and visual design skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of logical page layout and design skills
- A working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or System Integration
- A working knowledge of software development best practices
- A working knowledge of software development methodologies
- A working knowledge of Software Testing capabilities
- A working knowledge of Change Management and related processes
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications
- Demonstrated ability in teamwork, collaboration and partnership
Specific role responsibilities include:
- Manage technical relationship with Acquia (IT manager)
- Develop project / BAU technical design
- Complete Unit Testing of developed code
- Develop and integrate new page designs / code into Drupal
- Integrate BAU changes / enhancements into Drupal
- Coordinate all platform system changes within Change Management
- Partner with Acquia to test security / platform patches
- Partner with Acquia to test platform upgrades
- Manage and report key system metrics (IT manager)
- Perform Unit and Functional Testing
- Test and implement BAU changes / enhancements
- Repair defects identified during System Acceptance Testing (SIT)
- Repair defects identified during User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Coordinate project testing with Enterprise QA team (IT manager)